Saturday, November 5, 2011

To Write or Not to Write

When a friend suddenly brought it to my notice that I haven't updated my blog for a while, I realized I haven't been writing at all these days and it didn't even occur to me. I seem to lack any interest in most things around me or I am just not looking the right places. Either way, life seems pretty jobless and everything so overrated. I keep shunning the word important as I always do but even more these days. I'm curious to find anything that interests me just for the sake of understanding it. Not to use it or apply it but just to understand it. That's enough to make me happy, worth my time if it's worth any. I've become too choosy for movies or books. I hardly read which is too bad especially when I have time to read. I search for a dream but the same old ones keep coming back. Memory can make life so boring. Scarcity of dreams blurs one's imagination. I extrapolate and dread the time when I run out of memories going over them over and over again and get so bored with the lack of new ones. I dread boredom. Two eyes staring at nothing, looking nowhere. Silence. Emptiness. A dead end. Full stop.

1 comment: